Brain Fog Screening‘Brain fog’ is not an actual medical term, but rather describes a list of symptoms affecting your daily brain function. It’s like your brain has a thin layer of fog surrounding it, leading to a lack of attention, slow information processing and forgetfulness. In addition, mental fatigue and a negative impact on mood are common symptoms.
Brain Fog Screening
The most common causes of brain fog are: poor lifestyle factors, lack of sleep, stress, lack of exercise, hormonal imbalance, poorly controlled chronic diseases and specific medications. However, this is not always the case and a thorough investigation is often warranted. Receiving in-depth Brain Fog Screening will help us to determine if there are further underlying cause(s) that may lead to symptoms.
- Elevated Heavy Metal Toxicity level
- Evaluation of the blood for deficiencies (specific vitamins and electrolytes)
- Evaluation of specific hormones that influence mood and metabolism
- Complete blood count looking for abnormalities such as anemia (low red blood cells that carry oxygen to the brain)
- Evaluation of the blood sugar levels are important. Having a blood sugar level that is too high or too low can impact on brain function. Therefore, we check to see the average blood sugar level during the previous 2-3 months as levels can change daily.
This Brain Fog Screening Program tests for many of the common conditions that may lead to brain fog. Based on your results your physician will create a personalized Brian Health plan with style modifications and scientific interventions to reverse/minimize symptoms, ensuring you enjoy the best possible quality of life.