So, you’re seriously considering undergoing a Bangkok Vanquish treatment at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center? We could not be more excited to help you on your weight-loss journey! We also understand that there are many things to consider when deciding on a Bangkok Vanquish treatment that will increase the positive outcomes that you want. The VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center team co-located at Bumrungrad International Hospital has had great success providing beautiful Vanquish results for our patients. However, adequately taking care of your body pre- and post-treatment is an important part of ensuring that you will be happy with your results. One of the most vital aspects of pre- and post-treatment success is diet.
What Diet Should I Follow?
The Vanquish treatment releases fats and toxins stored in the fat cells. Therefore, for optimal treatment results, these fats and toxins will need to be cleared by your liver, kidneys, and lymphatic system. Here is our nutrition guide to ensure that this is happening and that you are hydrated and getting all of the nutrients that you need to fully see and enjoy your post-treatment results. For the three days before and following your Bangkok Vanquish treatment at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center, you will need to do the following:
- Do Not Skip Meals
- This may slow down the metabolism and clearance of the fat released during treatments.
- Do Not Eat Processed Meals
- Ready-made meals are high in unhealthy fats, artificial ingredients, and salt.
- Reduce Fat Intake
- Avoid steaks or high-fat cheeses.
- Avoid Bread, Cookies, and Cake
- These contain gluten and are high in sugar and carbohydrates, which promote weight gain.
- Avoid Sugary Snacks and Desserts
- Excess sugar is converted into fat! Use stevia to sweeten your coffee or tea.
- Avoid High-Sugar Sodas
- These drinks contain 3 tablespoons of sugar.
We also suggest that you enjoy the following:
- Eat Lots of Vegetables with Your Meals
- Veggies contain fiber, which makes you feel satisfied and less hungry. It also helps to prevent insulin spikes. (Insulin promotes the storage of body fat).
- One Serving of Rice Per Day
- Breads, cookies, and cakes contain gluten and are high in carbohydrates, which promote body fat and lower immune function.
- Choose White Meat
- Such as turkey, chicken, and fish. These meats are generally lower in fat.
It is imperative to stay adequately hydrated before and after your Vanquish treatment. Your body uses water in all of its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate and maintain other bodily functions. Water aids digestion, reduces hunger, increases metabolism, optimizes circulation, and removes your body’s waste products. It is also crucial when it comes to facilitating the breakdown and elimination of fat cells, which is exactly what is happening during a Vanquish procedure. The more hydrated the skin tissue, the less resistance it has toward the RF energy being used to target those fat cells. Hydrated tissue enables the energy to travel more easily through the skin in order to reach and selectively heat those fat cells, resulting in a more effective and comfortable Vanquish treatment.
We suggest drinking at least 2 liters of water a day. Not quite sure how to consume that much water daily? Here are a few ideas:
- Carry a water bottle so that you have easy access to water throughout the day.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Produce has a higher water content that can help add to your water consumption, and they also contain healthy vitamins and minerals.
- Add some flavor by placing fresh fruit like grapefruit, strawberries, or lemons in a pitcher of water, and watch your water go from boring to delectable.
- Take a sip before every meal and/or drink a glass after every bathroom break.
If you’re ready for your Bangkok Vanquish treatment at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center or have any questions about the procedure or recommended pre- and post-care, call us today at +66 2066 8899 and talk to one of our Wellness Specialists. We cannot wait to help you achieve the body that you have always wanted. Call us today.