Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Beauty and Wellness
Pure oxygen to stimulate the natural healing process. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy sessions are comfortable and relaxing and all you have to do is breathe pure oxygen inside a chamber with increased atmospheric pressure that enhances the distribution of oxygen through blood capillaries, through tissues, organs, and the brain. The treatment is non-invasive and fit for mostly everyone.
A healthy blood circulation enables the body to rejuvenate, repairs damaged skin cells, enables the skin to heal after trauma and diminishes the contour of wrinkles.
Increased oxygen circulation within the body can reach areas affected by skin disorders to restart the natural processes such as collagen synthesis and tissue regeneration.
Benefit of hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Reactivate skin cells and improve blood circulation
- Stimulate the natural healing process and immunity
- Boost vitality, heighten concentration and memory
- Reduce fatigue and improve energy levels, stamina and endurance
- Improve cell rejuvenation and help with anti-aging strategies
- Remove the sensation of brain fog and jet lag
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy 45 minutes
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at Vitallife Scientific Wellness Center 10 Floor C Building Bumrungrad
- For the first visit, VitalLife doctor fee will be charged about 1,000 - 1,500 THB for physical examination before screening.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to accept the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30 December 2021, the service is valid until 30 December 2021.