This treatment helps:
To aid your journey through the VitalLife website we have provided useful concerns/treatments in the circles below that you may also wish to explore as you read this page. We hope to provide quality information that keeps your needs in the forefront.
Hair loss can be frustrating and embarrassing. Many individuals struggle with it, especially men. It can affect just your scalp or your entire body. Hair loss can be caused by hormonal changes, heredity, medications, or medical conditions. If you are struggling with hair loss, VitalLife offers hair restoration in Bangkok to help you have fuller hair.
Hair follicles are small holes in our skin where hair grows from. Hair grows from the bottom of the hair follicle. There are three different phases of the hair growth cycle. They include:
1. Anagen or growth phase - This phase lasts three to seven years as the hair grows from the root.
2. Catagen or transitional phase - The transitional phase lasts about two to three weeks. Hair growth slows down, and the follicle shrinks.
3.Telogen or resting phase - The telogen phase can last from three to four months. Your old hair falls out and new hair grows from the same hair follicle during this time.
If hair follicles are damaged, they will stop producing hair. Certain conditions can also affect the growth cycle of hair follicles or cause them to completely stop producing hair.
Causes of Hair Loss
There are many causes of hair loss or lack of growth. Some of them include:
- Hormonal changes - After pregnancy and menopause, women’s hormones can become imbalanced, which can cause hair loss. As men age, their hormonal composition also changes, which can affect their hair growth and result in male pattern baldness.
- Thyroid disorders - Thyroid disorders are one of the most common hormone-related causes for hair loss. If a thyroid disorder is treated, it can reverse hair loss.
- Stress - Psychological or physical stress can result in hair loss for individuals. For example, childbirth causes enough stress for hair loss even several months after delivery. Mental stress can cause individuals to lose hair, as well.
- Medication - Chemotherapy is the most recognized cause for loss of hair. But thyroid medications, oral contraceptives, accutane and antidepressants can also cause hair loss.
- Nutritional deficiencies - This can also lead to hair loss. Iron and zinc deficiencies are the most common, but lack of vitamins D, B12, C, A, and biotin could also be to blame.
VitalLife’s Treatment Options for Hair Restoration:
- Hormone screening and replacement
- Micronutrient screening
- Low Light Laser Therapy
Micronutrient and hormone screening with treatment options for nutritional deficiencies or hormone imbalances may be a first step to addressing underlying causes of your hair loss. Moreover, Low Light Laser Therapy is a device that can be purchased and applied at home. It gently works on the scalp providing energy to the hair follicle and increases oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicle encouraging growth.
VitalLife’s hair restoration clinic in Bangkok can help revive your hair so it can grow again. Call +66 2066 8899 today to schedule a complimentary consultation and see if our hair restoration treatments could be right for you. We will help you get to the root cause of your hair loss and treat it accordingly.