For some people, diet and exercise alone are not enough to help you lose those last stubborn pounds. In fact, many find that no matter how hard they try, losing weight is nearly impossible. If you find yourself struggling to lose weight, you are not alone. In fact, it is very common. But do not give up yet – there is hope! The VitalLife weight management clinic in Bangkok has helped many others just like you lose weight and live a healthier life.
If you have been unable to successfully keep the pounds off by yourself, we can help. Weight loss medications, under the guidance of skilled weight loss doctors, have made a big difference for many people. These weight loss medications are proven to help people lose weight and can reduce the risks of many secondary weight-related conditions, such as high blood sugar, increased blood pressure, and more. Here at the VitalLife weight management clinic in Bangkok, we are helping people use weight loss medications for added support a new lifestyle and weight loss journey.
Your weight loss doctor in Bangkok will help you determine which kinds of medications are best for you to see long-term weight loss successes. Coupled with diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes, we can help you lose the weight once and for all.
Six Things You Should Know About Medicine-Assisted Weight Loss:
- It Works: Weight loss medications have proven to be incredibly beneficial for people trying to lose weight. In one study of a weight loss drug called liraglutide, people lost, on average, three times as much weight as those who attempted to lose weight with just diet and exercise.
- There Are Different Kinds: There are different kinds of weight loss drugs. Some of them work by making you feel less hungry, or feel fuller when you do eat. Others work by making it harder for your body to absorb the fats from foods you eat. Depending on your body and weight loss goals, your weight loss doctor in Bangkok can help you determine which will work best for you.
- They Reduce the Risk of Weight-Related Diseases: One of the biggest reasons to consider taking weight loss medication is to help you get healthier. When you lose 5-20% of your body’s unwanted fat, you reduce the risks of weight-related diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and more. Losing weight is an important first step in regaining your overall health, and weight loss medications can help you do just that.
- They Are Non-Surgical and Easy to Use: Weight loss medications are often very easy to use and are a non-surgical approach to achieve your weight loss goals. Some medications are in pill form, and others are delivered by a tiny injection of a preloaded ‘pen’. The option is less taxing than bariatric surgery a surgical approach to weight loss.
- You Might See Mild Side Effects: While this medication has proved to be highly effective in helping people lose weight much quicker than they were able to do on their own, a small percentage have reported mild side effects, such as appetite loss, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, lower blood sugar levels or a decrease in hemoglobin (red blood cells that carry oxygen). Studies have also found that some of these side effects lessen over time. The VitalLife weight loss doctor in Bangkok will work closely with you to mitigate and treat any side affects you may experience.
- Risks of Stopping: Depending on the kind of weight loss medication you are taking, there can be a risk of regaining the weight if you stop the medication. Some medications can be taken long-term to prevent this from happening. Your doctor will work with you to find a medication and lifestyle plan to help you keep the weight off indefinitely.
How do weight loss medications work?
Different weight loss medications do different things. Some make you less hungry or make you feel full sooner. Others make it harder for your body to absorb the fats from the food you eat. Here at the VitalLife weight management clinic in Bangkok, we will help you determine which kind of medication will work best for you.
Will weight loss medication work for me?
Depending on your weight loss goals and overall health, weight loss medication may work for you. Please make a consultation appointment today, and we will find a solution that will work for you.
Are these medications used with diet and exercise?
Yes! We will help you make lifestyle, diet, and exercise changes and plans to maximize your weight loss while on the medication.
Any other questions?
Make a consultation appointment or call us at +66 2066 8899 to learn more about medicine-assisted weight loss.
VitalLife is a comprehensive wellness clinic and weight loss clinic in Bangkok. We offer many treatments to help you lose unwanted fat and live a healthier lifestyle. Make an appointment today to learn more.
Dr. Kanin Tripipitsiriwat
Dr. Nawin Jittat
Dr. Nacha Harinrack
Dr. Narinthorn Surasinthon
Asst. Prof. Dr. Pansak Sugkraroek