Enhanced External Counter Pulsation Program
EECP (Enhanced External Counter Pulsation) is
a technology that improves blood flow throughout the body, without surgery and without chemicals. It works by using an airbag-like device wrapped around the legs and hips, which squeezes in the same rhythm as the heart. This allows for more blood to return to the heart and increases the blood supply to all the vital organs. In the United States, it is widely regarded as an effective way to increase blood flow to the heart and organs, and to aid in recovery from sports. EECP is akin to Passive Exercise or exercise without physical exertion.
Operation of the EECP
Who Is suitable for EECP therapy?
- Build capillaries, improve heart function, reduce the risk of ischemic heart disease.
- Reduce fatigue, increase muscle strength for those who like to exercise.
- Improves blood flow, enhances erectile dysfunction.
- Stimulates blood vessels to deliver oxygen to the brain, reducing the risk of stroke.
- Reduce internal inflammation, help wounds heal faster, reduce numbness in fingertips and toes.
- Balances internal organs such as the brain, kidneys, eyes, liver and skin.
Recommendations and Frequency of Treatment
- Those at risk or want to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Those who exercise regularly and want to improve athletic performance and reduce fatigue during exercise.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Those who have a history of ischemic stroke or want to prevent it.
- Those with sleep problems, feeling tired or stressed.
- Those with inflammation of the joints or leg muscles.
- Those with chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia.
- Peripheral vascular disease, chronic wounds, peripheral neuropathy, numbness in the hands and feet, restless leg syndrome.
- Those who are healthy but want to care for their health and prevent future diseases.
Healthy people: The EECP Wellness program is recommended 3 times a week (30 minutes each). Those with underlying disease: The EECP Care program is recommended 3-5 times a week (60 minutes each).
Those Under Care and Should Consult a Doctor First
- Those who have had any type of surgery within 6 weeks.
- Those who received a cardiac catheterization within 1-2 weeks.
- Those with irregular heartbeat or use a pacemaker.
- Those with valvular disorders or leaky heart valves.
- Those with peripheral artery disease or any form of stenosis or inflammation, because they may be at risk of developing thromboembolism.
- Those with severe hypertension (Systolic pressure ≥ 180 mmHg and Diastolic ≥ 110 mmHg).
- Those with bleeding disorders or taking blood-thinning medications such as Heparin or Warfarin.
- Those with a heart rate lower than 35 beats per minute or greater than 125 beats per minute.
- Should see a doctor for consultation before receiving the service.
- Before undergoing treatment, should urinate and change into treatment pants.
- Should not consume too much water or food for at least 90 minutes before the procedure.
- Diuretics should not be taken before treatment, but other medications can be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
- Those with diabetes should be especially careful with their skin, where supports are placed on delicate skin or bony patches to prevent redness or abrasions.
- 10 Sessions to 30,000 baht from 35,000 baht
- 35 Sessions to 89,250 baht from 122,500 baht
More info contact Line Chat
Payment Options :
Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Information - Click
- Patient Finance and Insurance Information - Click
- Receive services at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center, Floor 10, Building C, Bumrungrad Hospital.
- For the 1st visit, you will first undergo a physical examination and receive the doctor’s advice, with an initial consultation fee of 1,000 – 1,500 Baht.
- Prices exclude outpatient service fee and nursing service fee.
- This package is a flat rate service. We reserve the right to not refund if you miss certain examinations.
- VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and prices without prior notice.
- Please make an appointment in advance by calling 02-066-8899 or email [email protected]
- Rights cannot be transferred to others and cannot be reimbursed.
- VitalLife Elite Member card is eligible.
- This price is valid until 30 June 2023
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.