Hormone Healthy Plus
Caused by hormonal imbalances which are produced from the adrenal gland. If occurs for a long time, It can cause health problems with various causes and risk factors, including
- Hard work, less rest
- Chronic illnesses such as allergies, diabetes, heart disease, postoperative stress patients
- Eating inappropriate foods and habits such as not eating breakfast, lacking essential nutrients and vitamins
- Stress from anxiety and pressure yourself.
Hormone Healthy Plus
Hormone Healthy Plus program is an appropriate program for diagnosing adrenal fatigue or chronic fatigue with lifestyle assessment. Because of the secretion of hormones from adrenal glands to fight stress, so adrenal insufficiency hormone production is not enough to meet the needs of the body. Resulting in subsequent disorders such as
- Hair Loss
- Low immunity, weakness
- Decrease appetite
- Feeling tired in the afternoon, but feel energized in the evening
- Difficulty waking up like not getting enough sleep
- Easy to stress
- Have to stimulate yourself with tea, coffee or energy drinks during the day
- Anti-aging medicine consultation
- Complete Blood Count
- Micronutrient Screening
- Vitamin A (Retinol)
- α- carotene
- β- carotene
- Vitamin C (Ascorbate)
- Vitamin E (α- Tocopherol)
- Vitamin E (g- Tocopherol)
- Coenzyme Q10
- 25-OH Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS*
- 12 Hormones Level Screening
- Thyroid stimulating hormone
- Free Thyroxine
- Luteinizing hormone
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Free Testosterone
- C-Reactive Protein
- Lipid profile
- Creatinine and BUN
- Uric acid
- Liver Function test (AST, ALT, Alkaline phosphatase)
- Please fast for at least 10-12 hours prior to blood test.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
Payment Options :
- Credit Card Information - Click
- Patient Finance and Insurance Information - Click
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife 10th floor, Building C.
- Please be aware at the first visit,a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000-1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services.This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This discount includes doctor fee reduction.
- This offer is package price,if you cannot receive some treatment. VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without a prior notice.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
- The package is non-transferable.
- VitalLife Elite Member is eligible.
- Insurance is not covered.
- Service is available until 30 December 2022