Dr. Riamsiri focuses on integrative cancer treatment based on treatments modalities commonly found in Europe. She also specializes in anti-aging and regenerative medicine, seeing as her cancer patients deserve a wellness recovery after battling cancer. Growing up in the United States, Dr. Riamsiri is versatile and understands the importance of preventive medicine as well as educating her patients in regards to their state of dis-ease.
• Full integrative oncology program in Manila, Tokyo, and Munich
• University of Vermont, Larner College of Medicine - Certificate in Cannabis Science & Medicine
• Rangsit University, College of Medicine, Bangkok – M.D.
• University of Mae Fah Luang, Bangkok 2009-2011 – M.S Anti-aging & Regenerative medicine
• University of Illinois, Chicago, IL 2004-2008 – B.S. Kinesiology and Movement Science
• Charles W. Flanagan High School, Pembroke Pines, FL 2000-2004
Work & Training Experience:
• Clinic Assistant, Oasis of Healing Office, Absolute Health Clinic, Bangkok
Integrative Oncology and Insulin Potentiation Treatment
• Medical Assistant, TRIA Integrative Medical Institute, Bangkok
• Ovarian Cancer Research Assistant to Dr. Joanna Burdette, University of Illinois Cancer Center, Chicago, IL
• Medical Volunteer, Jesse Brown Veteran Hospital, Chicago, IL
• Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
• University of Illinois, Alumni