This treatment helps:
To aid your journey through the VitalLife website we have provided useful concerns/treatments in the circles below that you may also wish to explore as you read this page. We hope to provide quality information that keeps your needs in the forefront.
VitalLife Offers Ozone Therapy in Bangkok to Improve Your Health
Ozone is a colorless gas composed of three oxygen atoms. VitalLife offers ozone therapy in Bangkok to help improve your overall health. Ozone therapy is used to treat conditions by improving the body’s ability to take in oxygen. It also activates the immune system to help the body combat particular conditions. If you have been struggling with chronic disease or fatigue, VitalLife can help you through ozone therapy.
Benefits of this Treatment:At VitalLife, we are helping individuals achieve optimal health through ozone therapy. Our ozone therapy treatments are used for the following:
- Chronic Disease
- Immune System Support
- Combating viral infections
Ozone Therapy in Bangkok at VitalLife
Bangkok ozone therapy has many benefits for someone struggling with:
- 1. A weak immune system – Ozone therapy stimulates the immune system to speed up the healing process.
- 2. Improved circulation – Ozone therapy can clean up the arteries and veins in the body, allowing improved circulation.
- 3. Reduced inflammation – If you have inflammatory issues, it can reduce inflammation in joints and in other places.
- 4. Elimination of yeast, viruses, bacteria, and fungi– Ozone destroys the protein shell on viruses, damages the cell walls of bacteria, and blocks fungus development.
- 5. Increase in Healthy Cells – Ozone therapy helps flush out infected cells so the body can produce new, healthy ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ozone therapy is done through autohemotherapy. Therefore, your blood is drawn, mixed with ozone (medical grade oxygen that is exposed to UV light creating O3 bonds), and put back into your bloodstream.
Is ozone therapy dangerous? If ozone is inhaled, it can be dangerous. But through our treatment, it is done by drawing blood and replacing the blood back into your body. There is no inhalation involved. You may experience flu-like symptoms for a short period of time, but they will lessen as therapy continues. These symptoms are just part of the healing process.
Call us at +66 2066 8899 to make a consultation appointment and learn more about ozone therapy in Bangkok and how it can help.
Dr. Chanathip Yan-ubol
Lasers & Aesthetics
Dr. Kanin Tripipitsiriwat
Dr. Nawin Jittat
Dr. Nacha Harinrak
Asst. Prof. Dr. Pansak Sugkraroek
Dr. Somboon Roongphornchai
Dr. Wanviput Sanphasitvong
Dr. Wimonchan Wutthikongsombat
Preventive Medicine , Lifestyle Medicine