Wellness Provoked Toxic Heavy Metal Screening
Toxins are substances that may cause significant harm, cancer or even death to an individual. Common toxic substances are chemicals and heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic and aluminum. Everyone is exposed to environmental toxins on a daily basis. They are found in food, beauty products, household cleaners, tobacco products and even the air we breathe.
Wide-scale genetic testing has now shown that 50 percent of the world’s population have a decreased ability to clear toxins due to genetic mutations. Over time, these toxins can accumulate in the body, causing damage to cells and chronic inflammation.
Symptoms Associated with Heavy Metal Toxin Accumulation:
Subtle signs of a toxin overload in the body include brain fog, confusion, memory loss, infertility, poor gut health, chronic fatigue, strong body odor, chemical sensitivities, physical aches and pains, as well as skin concerns such as acne or eczema.
How to Screen for Toxins:
Toxins only stay in the blood for a short time and then move into tissues for storage. In order to determine the total burden of toxic metals in the body we use a provoked urine test. This means we use chelating substances that can pull stored toxins out of tissues and organs into the urine so they can be measured.
During your initial consultation you will be tested for allergies to specific chelating agents. The following day appropriate chelating agents will be administered intravenously and you will be asked to collect your urine in a provided container for the next three hours. This urine sample will then be analyzed in our lab. Results are typically available within five days.
If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.
Only 12,800 THB (20% OFF) If purchasing with Bio Sensor Active or Bio Sensor Gold or Bio Sensor Platinum or Complete core screening , and get 2,000 THB Cash Voucher. Chat with us
Payment Options :
- Credit Card Information - Click
- Patient Finance and Insurance Information - Click
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife 10th floor,Building C
- Please be aware at the first visit,a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000-1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services.This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This discount includes doctor fee reduction.
- This offer is package price,if you can not receive some treatment.VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms,conditions,and prices are subject to change without a prior notice.
- Please make an appointment in advance.Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
- The package is non-transferable.
- VitalLife Elite Member is eligible.
- Insurance is not covered.
- Service is available until 30 September 2022