Get the Clear Skin You Have Always Wanted with the VitalLife Acne Doctor in Bangkok
Acne is one of the most common – and most annoying – skin conditions most people face at some point in their life. In fact, as much as 90% of the world’s population will deal with acne at some point or another. For some people, the condition is relatively mild, but for others it can last for years, causing painful and unsightly blemishes across many parts of their body. If you are struggling with acne and not enjoying clear skin with at-home remedies, it is time to work with the professional acne doctor in Bangkok here at the VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center. We will help you determine the root cause of your acne and take the necessary steps to treat it.
Acne is a very common skin condition that causes oily skin, as well as painful and unattractive breakouts, pimples, and redness on many parts of your body. People of all ages can suffer from acne for a variety of reasons, but puberty, the hormonal changes of menstruation or menopause, and certain underlying medical conditions can spur a breakout.
Acne can be caused by many things, including your diet, lifestyle, genetics, makeup products, skincare routine, and more. Working with a trained dermatologist in Bangkok can help you determine if there are simple solutions you can incorporate into your skincare routine to treat your acne, or if a medical approach will be necessary.
Acne is most likely to occur on your face, but about half of those affected by acne also get it on their back. Another fourth report having acne on their arms or chest as well. There are many kinds of blemishes associated with acne. Every person experiences acne differently, including the kinds of breakouts, the duration, and the severity of flare-ups. The most common acne blemishes include:
- Whiteheads: These spots occur when dead cells, dirt, bacteria, and debris clog up your pores, causing an infection that leads to a type of acne that is characterized by a white, pussy spot on your face, back, or neck. With this type of acne, the pore remains closed and stays white.
- Blackheads: A blackhead is similar to a whitehead in that it is caused by a clogged and infected pore, but in this case the pore opens up – letting air in. This air causes the oil in the pore to turn grey or black, hence the name blackhead.
- Papules: This type of acne is characterized by small, red bumps on your face, back, neck, and chest that are tender and sometimes warm to the touch. The main difference between these and blackheads is the redness caused by inflammation as your body works to fight the infection in your pores.
- Pustules: Similar to papules, pustules have a white tip at the center caused by a pus-filled pore. Its common name is a pimple.
- Nodules: Nodules are large, hard bumps deep underneath your skin that can be very painful. They tend to not ever come to a head and can last for weeks, or even months.
- Cysts: Cystic acne is the most serious and painful kind of acne. It is caused by an infection in your pores that turns into hard, painful, pus-filled bumps deep under your skin. This type of acne causes the worst acne-related scars.
There are many kinds of treatment options available – some people find success with at-home remedies, while others need medications and medical care. The treatment best suited to treat your acne and prevent flare-ups will depend on your skin, the underlying cause of your acne, and your lifestyle. The acne doctor in Bangkok on the VitalLife team can help you determine the root cause of your acne and the best treatments to clear up your acne and prevent future flare-ups.
As if painful and unattractive acne blemishes are not enough, you can also be left with acne scars once the cyst or nodule heads. If you have had a severe acne for some time, chances are that you have acne scarring on either your face, back, or chest. Acne scarring happens when your body generates new skin to cover the wounds left by deep acne cysts or pimples. These scars can leave your skin dimpled and uneven, and even discolored in some areas.
The good news is that acne scars can be treated to be much less noticeable. Here at VitalLife, we not only offer acne treatment in Bangkok, but we also have treatment options to rid your body of acne scars. With laser-based treatments and personalized skin care services, we can help restore your skin so it is beautiful and clear of any blemishes or scars. You do not have to live with acne or resulting acne scarring.
Acne Treatment in Bangkok
If you have suffered from acne, you know just how painful and annoying it can be. But there is hope! VitalLife has treatment options that will work for you, and you can have the clear skin you have always wanted. As you look for an acne doctor in Bangkok, look no further than the VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center.
Acne, Acne Scarring Treatments
Laser and Light Therapy
Acne scaring, age spots, fine wrinkles, sun damage and more can all be treated with laser skin treatment. Perhaps you may discover a consultation of benefitLearn more
With multiple personalized facial treatment options, enjoy your experience and your youthful outcomes monitored by an expert dermatological conditionsLearn more
Photorejuvenation is known to be wonderful for melasma, poor skin texture, brown spots, sun damage, acne and more. Is this an option you are looking for?Learn more
Under-eye, temple, and other hollowing areas where volume has been lost can be plumped and other areas can be lifted. Dermal fillers may do more than you knowLearn more